Left Rotation in an Array using Java
There are two methods implemented by me here :-
1) Using extra Array
- Get new position of a current element using formula.
- Add the element in the new position in a new array.
2) Using same Array:- This is little bit complex
- hold variable at index i.
- find new index for variable.
- hold variable present at new index.
- place variable at index i to this new index.
- assign i to new index variable.
- repeat steps until count is not equal to lenght of an array which simply means all variable got covered.